Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Jersey Pocket Stuff with Chris Jones
There are just a few days to go with both the Rapha Facebook Jersey Pocket Stuff Competition as well as the USA Pro Cycling Challenge happening here in Colorado. How are these two things linked together you may be asking yourself? Well, good question, but they are. One submission of the Jersey Pocket Stuff comes from our Rapha Focus Pro Cyclocross racer Chris Jones. When he is not competing at the highest level of US Cyclocross Jones spends his time racing with the UnitedHealthCare Pro Cycling Team. He is currently sitting about half-way up on the GC for the race, but keep an eye out for Chris as it is well known that he is great when the road goes up. He sent through this Jersey Pocket Stuff a few weeks ago when he was training outside of Auburn, California. Take a look at everything that a true Professional carries with him and wish him luck in the final stages of the USA Pro Cycling Championships.
Chris Jones' Ride:
Endurance Capital of the World (Auburn, CA.) to Hangtown (Placerville) returning via Georgetown. 130km, 2500m of climbing and 93F.
Jersey: UnitedHealthcare team issue summer jersey
2- Almond butter & honey sandwiches Short stack of pancakes (left over from bfast) with homemade apricot jam
Bag of sunflower seeds (it is baseball season and I need the sodium)
Clif kid Z Bar
Bag of screen to re-apply with mid-ride
Bag of drink mix Headphones to listen to SF Giants game
Rapha + Paul Smith wallet
While you are at it pick up a copy of the newest Velo Magazine (formerly Velonews.) They have included a few selects of Jake Stangel's amazing photography from our take on The Challenge in their course preview guide. Then, if you are excited (which you should be) about seeing Jake's photos live and in person head over to the Rapha Cycle Club in San Francisco to see the images as they hang on the wall of the gallery space from now until September 28th.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k