We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Janz Berlin war eene Wolke
Villa Pasculli in Berlin was the setting for the launch of Rapha’s first retail co-operation on mainland Europe last Thursday night.
Attended by more than 200 friends of both Rapha and Pasculli from the Berlin area– although special mention is due to the group who flew all the way up from Vienna just to be there – it was a night to remember as the celebrations and cycling talk went through until gone 3 in the morning. (Amazing how many of those there were apparently in ‘their last week of holiday’ before getting back on the bike to start next year’s training…)
Also hosting the launch of Timm Kölln’s much awaited book ‘The Peloton’, published by Rouleur, those who definitely weren’t drinking that evening were those representing the pro scene, where we had Jens Voigt, Juan Antonio Flecha and Pedro Horillo entertaining us and signing books and prints for anyone who asked.
So whilst we can’t promise that Jens will be there to lead the group, watch this space for announcements on upcoming Rapha/Pasculli rides in Berlin and in Germany in the near future.
In the meantime, for the finest bikes, clothing and accessories on mainland Europe – not to mention an incredible cappuccino – head to Berlin and the Villa Pasculli on the Rheinstrasse 45-46.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb