We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Janz Berlin war eene Wolke
Villa Pasculli in Berlin was the setting for the launch of Rapha’s first retail co-operation on mainland Europe last Thursday night.
Attended by more than 200 friends of both Rapha and Pasculli from the Berlin area– although special mention is due to the group who flew all the way up from Vienna just to be there – it was a night to remember as the celebrations and cycling talk went through until gone 3 in the morning. (Amazing how many of those there were apparently in ‘their last week of holiday’ before getting back on the bike to start next year’s training…)
Also hosting the launch of Timm Kölln’s much awaited book ‘The Peloton’, published by Rouleur, those who definitely weren’t drinking that evening were those representing the pro scene, where we had Jens Voigt, Juan Antonio Flecha and Pedro Horillo entertaining us and signing books and prints for anyone who asked.
So whilst we can’t promise that Jens will be there to lead the group, watch this space for announcements on upcoming Rapha/Pasculli rides in Berlin and in Germany in the near future.
In the meantime, for the finest bikes, clothing and accessories on mainland Europe – not to mention an incredible cappuccino – head to Berlin and the Villa Pasculli on the Rheinstrasse 45-46.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…