[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Janz Berlin war eene Wolke
Villa Pasculli in Berlin was the setting for the launch of Rapha’s first retail co-operation on mainland Europe last Thursday night.
Attended by more than 200 friends of both Rapha and Pasculli from the Berlin area– although special mention is due to the group who flew all the way up from Vienna just to be there – it was a night to remember as the celebrations and cycling talk went through until gone 3 in the morning. (Amazing how many of those there were apparently in ‘their last week of holiday’ before getting back on the bike to start next year’s training…)
Also hosting the launch of Timm Kölln’s much awaited book ‘The Peloton’, published by Rouleur, those who definitely weren’t drinking that evening were those representing the pro scene, where we had Jens Voigt, Juan Antonio Flecha and Pedro Horillo entertaining us and signing books and prints for anyone who asked.
So whilst we can’t promise that Jens will be there to lead the group, watch this space for announcements on upcoming Rapha/Pasculli rides in Berlin and in Germany in the near future.
In the meantime, for the finest bikes, clothing and accessories on mainland Europe – not to mention an incredible cappuccino – head to Berlin and the Villa Pasculli on the Rheinstrasse 45-46.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.