We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Janz Berlin war eene Wolke
Villa Pasculli in Berlin was the setting for the launch of Rapha’s first retail co-operation on mainland Europe last Thursday night.
Attended by more than 200 friends of both Rapha and Pasculli from the Berlin area– although special mention is due to the group who flew all the way up from Vienna just to be there – it was a night to remember as the celebrations and cycling talk went through until gone 3 in the morning. (Amazing how many of those there were apparently in ‘their last week of holiday’ before getting back on the bike to start next year’s training…)
Also hosting the launch of Timm Kölln’s much awaited book ‘The Peloton’, published by Rouleur, those who definitely weren’t drinking that evening were those representing the pro scene, where we had Jens Voigt, Juan Antonio Flecha and Pedro Horillo entertaining us and signing books and prints for anyone who asked.
So whilst we can’t promise that Jens will be there to lead the group, watch this space for announcements on upcoming Rapha/Pasculli rides in Berlin and in Germany in the near future.
In the meantime, for the finest bikes, clothing and accessories on mainland Europe – not to mention an incredible cappuccino – head to Berlin and the Villa Pasculli on the Rheinstrasse 45-46.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC