Streamline and robust bib shorts for elite-level racing
The Pro Team Shorts are available in both a regular and a long version – with 30mm extra length – tailored specifically for taller riders.
Reworked and refined version of Rapha’s Pro Team bib shorts, Rapha Condor JLT edition.
The shorts for 2012 use the same award-winning Cytech pad as the Classic Rapha Bibs with improved construction and fabric.
Made from a new Lycra-based fabric exclusive to Rapha, which is supportive, durable and flexible. The fabric is treated with coldblack® technology for a cool feel against the skin.
- Newly developed Lycra based fabric, proprietary to Rapha
- Tight, supportive and lightweight
- New leg grippers for comfort and stability
- coldblack® technology for superior cooling
- Anatomic Cytech pad (same as the Classic Bibs)
- Permanent wicking treatment
- Rider specific, multiple panel construction for optimum fit
- Reinforced seat panel and bonded seams for comfort
- Black, white and pink livery of the Rapha Condor JLT pro team
- Name label for team laundry use
- Race radio pockets either side of spine
- One-day races
- Stage races
- High-tempo training
"These bibs had one of the thickest chamois in our test, as well as the slimmest-fitting legs. We loved the tight, compressive-feeling material, and broad thigh bands, which didn’t cause sausage-leg effect despite their high level of tightness. The thick chamois was present under us while riding, making these great for cyclists who crave ever-present padding. The chamois is also well-positioned and shaped for riding in the drops, or on the bar tops. Overall, we found the bibs’ finish to be top-notch, including the stitching on the edge of the chamois, which we never felt while riding. The straps are comfortable and well ventilated, too."
– Bicycling.com »