[ locale string ]
IPP Terms and Conditions
- The Rapha Industry Purchase Program is an exclusive privilege open to full-time employees working in the cycling industry, by invitation or application.
- Eligibility to the Rapha Industry Purchase Program will expire with your employment. Rapha may at any time request evidence of relevant employment, and withhold access to the Program until such evidence is provided
- Rapha reserves the right to manage Rapha Industry Purchase Program membership at its discretion, and terminate access to the Program due to any abuse or for any other reason.
- Rapha reserves the right to change the terms of the Rapha Industry Purchase Program at any point, and to place restrictions on the quantity of products available for purchase.
- The products purchased are solely for personal use and are not for resale.
- Information and prices offered on the Rapha Industry Purchase Program are to remain strictly confidential.
- Rapha Industry Purchase Program purchases cannot be combined with other offers and campaigns or discounts.
- Rapha Industry Purchase Program purchases will not be eligible for free shipping, and all purchases must be shipped to your place of work. Return shipping is not refundable.
- Products available under the Industry Purchase Program are offered while stocks last and may be added or deleted at any time.
- This is a non-transferable benefit. You may not use or attempt to use another person's Rapha Industry Purchase Program privileges.
- Members of the Rapha Industry Purchase Program must ensure that Rapha employees can access reciprocal deal offerings.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Members of the Industry Purchase Program must be opted in to receive email newsletters from Rapha. Please note Rapha will not share your data with any third parties.