We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Internet Week Bike Ride: 11.11.10
On Thursday November 11th Poke | London, in association with Rapha and Channel 4, will be hosting a ride to some of the best locations of Internet Week Europe around the city of London. The highlight will be finishing the ride at an exclusive screening of the three Rapha and Ridley Scott Associates short films at the Channel 4 building.
The ride begins at 8am.
Please note: The films will be showing at 7.30pm on 11 November 2010. There will be a limited number of places for this, so please RSVP via the Facebook page
Channel 4 are kindly hosting the screenings at the Richard Rogers designed Channel 4 Building.
Download Rapha Rendezvous for iPhone to join the ride:
Follow @IWBikeRide on Twitter for ride updates.
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.