We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Interbike 2010: Rapha-FOCUS Cross Team
The time spent at Interbike this year was a good one. The LAZER crew looked great all decked out in their Blue Short Sleeve Shirts. But Chris Jones and Zach McDonald were the stars of the show as they autographed their very own rider cards in the FOCUS Bikes booth.
Wednesday evening, however, was all about the Cross Racing as the two headed out to the Desert Mountain Soccer complex to compete at an almost 28mph average over the Cross Vegas course. Late attempts from Jones to bring back the young Jamey Driscoll were thwarted time and again by the swelling peleton of top tier national and internation riders bearing down on Driscoll. Jones finished 11th, one spot ahead of current Cross National Champion Tim Johnson as French rider Francis Mourey cleared Driscoll by a wheel throw.
The Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team of two continued their campaign in Wisconsin (USGP) and Seattle respectively this past weekend. Keep an eye out for them as they travel the country to compete at the best that the US has to offer in the way of Cyclocross. Keep an eye on the Team Rapha-FOCUS website for details on their travel adventures, bio's and their complete schedule.
One other note is that there are a few select products we have put together specifically for these guys. The Rapha-FOCUS team cap and special edition umbrella are both available now under the Cyclocross Section of the Rapha site.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC