We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Interbike 2010: Rapha-FOCUS Cross Team
The time spent at Interbike this year was a good one. The LAZER crew looked great all decked out in their Blue Short Sleeve Shirts. But Chris Jones and Zach McDonald were the stars of the show as they autographed their very own rider cards in the FOCUS Bikes booth.
Wednesday evening, however, was all about the Cross Racing as the two headed out to the Desert Mountain Soccer complex to compete at an almost 28mph average over the Cross Vegas course. Late attempts from Jones to bring back the young Jamey Driscoll were thwarted time and again by the swelling peleton of top tier national and internation riders bearing down on Driscoll. Jones finished 11th, one spot ahead of current Cross National Champion Tim Johnson as French rider Francis Mourey cleared Driscoll by a wheel throw.
The Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team of two continued their campaign in Wisconsin (USGP) and Seattle respectively this past weekend. Keep an eye out for them as they travel the country to compete at the best that the US has to offer in the way of Cyclocross. Keep an eye on the Team Rapha-FOCUS website for details on their travel adventures, bio's and their complete schedule.
One other note is that there are a few select products we have put together specifically for these guys. The Rapha-FOCUS team cap and special edition umbrella are both available now under the Cyclocross Section of the Rapha site.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX