We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Interbike 2010: Rapha-FOCUS Cross Team
The time spent at Interbike this year was a good one. The LAZER crew looked great all decked out in their Blue Short Sleeve Shirts. But Chris Jones and Zach McDonald were the stars of the show as they autographed their very own rider cards in the FOCUS Bikes booth.
Wednesday evening, however, was all about the Cross Racing as the two headed out to the Desert Mountain Soccer complex to compete at an almost 28mph average over the Cross Vegas course. Late attempts from Jones to bring back the young Jamey Driscoll were thwarted time and again by the swelling peleton of top tier national and internation riders bearing down on Driscoll. Jones finished 11th, one spot ahead of current Cross National Champion Tim Johnson as French rider Francis Mourey cleared Driscoll by a wheel throw.
The Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team of two continued their campaign in Wisconsin (USGP) and Seattle respectively this past weekend. Keep an eye out for them as they travel the country to compete at the best that the US has to offer in the way of Cyclocross. Keep an eye on the Team Rapha-FOCUS website for details on their travel adventures, bio's and their complete schedule.
One other note is that there are a few select products we have put together specifically for these guys. The Rapha-FOCUS team cap and special edition umbrella are both available now under the Cyclocross Section of the Rapha site.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…