Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Interbike 2010: Rapha-FOCUS Cross Team
The time spent at Interbike this year was a good one. The LAZER crew looked great all decked out in their Blue Short Sleeve Shirts. But Chris Jones and Zach McDonald were the stars of the show as they autographed their very own rider cards in the FOCUS Bikes booth.
Wednesday evening, however, was all about the Cross Racing as the two headed out to the Desert Mountain Soccer complex to compete at an almost 28mph average over the Cross Vegas course. Late attempts from Jones to bring back the young Jamey Driscoll were thwarted time and again by the swelling peleton of top tier national and internation riders bearing down on Driscoll. Jones finished 11th, one spot ahead of current Cross National Champion Tim Johnson as French rider Francis Mourey cleared Driscoll by a wheel throw.
The Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team of two continued their campaign in Wisconsin (USGP) and Seattle respectively this past weekend. Keep an eye out for them as they travel the country to compete at the best that the US has to offer in the way of Cyclocross. Keep an eye on the Team Rapha-FOCUS website for details on their travel adventures, bio's and their complete schedule.
One other note is that there are a few select products we have put together specifically for these guys. The Rapha-FOCUS team cap and special edition umbrella are both available now under the Cyclocross Section of the Rapha site.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.