[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Interbike 2010: Cross Vegas
Photos by Dan Sharp
The time has come. Each year the "Start of the Cyclocross Season" is a hotly contested battle. One party, usually from the East Coast says that it happens with the kick off of the Verge New England Series. Others, generally from the West Coast, cite last weekends Starcrossed as the perfect commencement. But what happens if they meet in the middle?
There is no disputing that Interbike's Cross Vegas is really where the kid gloves come off. The road season has officially ended and the Cross riders who make their seasons possible by racing on the road are free to officially — do their thing.
Well, if that is the case, then tomorrow night is the night. Rapha and FOCUS Bikes have come together to present you with yet another reason to pay attention to this illustrious race — not to mention that Yakima Racks has put together a fire-breathing, laser shooting, giant preying mantis — but that is beside the point. Cylocross is now, that is the point.
If you have been watching the release of the current Autumn/Winter collection you may have gotten a quick glimpse of both Chris Jones and Zach McDonald as they show off the seasons new Cyclocross offerings. Follow along this season with Team Rapha FOCUS.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb