We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Illegal Bidon Party
Up early and over the George Washington Bridge to the 9W. Turn right and turn the pedals. Then, at some point flip it and head back. The same ride again and again. This particular day last summer Mike Spriggs was the guide and the steed was a borrowed Circle A Continental Bike. The rain kept falling and by the end we were soaked and covered in enough 9W road grit to make many comparisons in our minds. It is easy to do with a thin dirty coating on your legs and stuck to your teeth. Cadel? Stage 7? Sure, our ride was a bit less dramatic, but we will take it. Mike and Brett threw a party this weekend that they are turning into a regular series called Motion Pictures. What will be the next stage or race to feature?
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX