Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
I am a visitor here myself
I don't speak a word of Japanese, it turns out that it didn't really matter. This past weekend at the Tokyo Cycle Mode Exhibition confirmed what I suspected – riders are riders and we can all "talk cycling", even if we don't fully understand one another.
While Daisuke and his crew of friends and Yonretto riders manned the most handsome booth at the show, I talked with local riders and learned.
For instance, I found out that Damiano Cunego is a hero in Japan. The Japanese seem to love all Italians actually, as proven by the hour-long lines to test ride Pinarellos and De Rosas at the show.
Fashion shows at bike shows don't mix. Doesn't matter what country really. Somehow break-dancing in helmet and kit always seems like a good idea at the time. It's not.
Finally, it seems that one way to thank your wife for all of her support leading up to and over the weekend of the show, is to honor her by dressing like her. Mari and Daisuke looked every bit ready for the Gavia on the last day of the show.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.