We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The National Road Race Champion, Rapha Condor’s Kristian House, stopped by at the office on Monday to do a fitting for his new Champion’s jersey and also collect some very special race mitts. Based on the Rapha Grand Tour Gloves, these mitts are a one off bespoke piece for Rapha Condor’s man of the moment. Nice work, product team.
All this was in preparation for ‘The Dude’s’ assault on the Tour of Ireland, which takes place this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Kristian and the team will be racing against his old training buddy, Lance Armstrong, as well as Mark Cavendish and other stars of the peloton. Kristian, who finished 6th overall at the Mi-Aout Breton last week, has his eyes on the third and final stage on Sunday as he suspects that the Team Columbia bullet train will dominate in the Tour’s flatter stages. But don’t rule The Dude and the RC team (sporting brand new jerseys) out to do something special.
Whilst the mitts are not for sale the jersey will be available to buy very soon. Profits from the sale of the jerseys will go to the Prostate Cancer Charity whom Sharp4Prostate, one of the team’s new sponsors, closely support.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.