We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The National Road Race Champion, Rapha Condor’s Kristian House, stopped by at the office on Monday to do a fitting for his new Champion’s jersey and also collect some very special race mitts. Based on the Rapha Grand Tour Gloves, these mitts are a one off bespoke piece for Rapha Condor’s man of the moment. Nice work, product team.
All this was in preparation for ‘The Dude’s’ assault on the Tour of Ireland, which takes place this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Kristian and the team will be racing against his old training buddy, Lance Armstrong, as well as Mark Cavendish and other stars of the peloton. Kristian, who finished 6th overall at the Mi-Aout Breton last week, has his eyes on the third and final stage on Sunday as he suspects that the Team Columbia bullet train will dominate in the Tour’s flatter stages. But don’t rule The Dude and the RC team (sporting brand new jerseys) out to do something special.
Whilst the mitts are not for sale the jersey will be available to buy very soon. Profits from the sale of the jerseys will go to the Prostate Cancer Charity whom Sharp4Prostate, one of the team’s new sponsors, closely support.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!