We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The National Road Race Champion, Rapha Condor’s Kristian House, stopped by at the office on Monday to do a fitting for his new Champion’s jersey and also collect some very special race mitts. Based on the Rapha Grand Tour Gloves, these mitts are a one off bespoke piece for Rapha Condor’s man of the moment. Nice work, product team.
All this was in preparation for ‘The Dude’s’ assault on the Tour of Ireland, which takes place this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Kristian and the team will be racing against his old training buddy, Lance Armstrong, as well as Mark Cavendish and other stars of the peloton. Kristian, who finished 6th overall at the Mi-Aout Breton last week, has his eyes on the third and final stage on Sunday as he suspects that the Team Columbia bullet train will dominate in the Tour’s flatter stages. But don’t rule The Dude and the RC team (sporting brand new jerseys) out to do something special.
Whilst the mitts are not for sale the jersey will be available to buy very soon. Profits from the sale of the jerseys will go to the Prostate Cancer Charity whom Sharp4Prostate, one of the team’s new sponsors, closely support.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…