We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
HOTN: The Final Recce
Yesterday a few of us embarked on the final reconnaissance ride to decide the route for the Rapha Hell of the North. It was wet, windy and somewhat reminiscent of the kind of crap weather Paris-Roubaix is famed for. Muddy faces, filthy bikes and cold toes were our reward for approving the final sectors of the ride, which takes place on Sunday the 11th April 2010. It was remarkable that the one thing that stayed dry was the map, thanks to handy Rapha packaging.
A Wednesday in Hell
Why the long face?
Bridge to a warm office
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!