We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
HOTN: The Final Recce
Yesterday a few of us embarked on the final reconnaissance ride to decide the route for the Rapha Hell of the North. It was wet, windy and somewhat reminiscent of the kind of crap weather Paris-Roubaix is famed for. Muddy faces, filthy bikes and cold toes were our reward for approving the final sectors of the ride, which takes place on Sunday the 11th April 2010. It was remarkable that the one thing that stayed dry was the map, thanks to handy Rapha packaging.
A Wednesday in Hell
Why the long face?
Bridge to a warm office
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS