We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
HOTN: The Final Recce
Yesterday a few of us embarked on the final reconnaissance ride to decide the route for the Rapha Hell of the North. It was wet, windy and somewhat reminiscent of the kind of crap weather Paris-Roubaix is famed for. Muddy faces, filthy bikes and cold toes were our reward for approving the final sectors of the ride, which takes place on Sunday the 11th April 2010. It was remarkable that the one thing that stayed dry was the map, thanks to handy Rapha packaging.
A Wednesday in Hell
Why the long face?
Bridge to a warm office
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3