We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hi-vis Evening Ride - London
Training through the winter is essential for most but on the cold, dark evenings that are creeping in, the thought of going out alone on narrow lanes in the dark isn’t so appealing. So every Thursday evening the London Cycle Club is holding rides around Regent’s Park, bookended with fine coffee (or maybe a glass of wine) back at the Club.
And beginning this Thursday 11th we’re going distinctly hi-vis. There will be Hi-Vis Gilets to test and Lezyne lights to illuminate our laps of Regent's Park. We’ll also be introducing a new ride card to keep you training through the winter - collect six ride stamps to receive a pair of chartreuse Oversocks. For the brave there’ll be a shot of Chartreuse liquor to warm you after the ride.
When – Thursday 11th October
Where – Rapha Cycle Club, Brewer Street, London
Time – 18.30 (arrive at 18.15 if you would like to try a hi-vis gilet)
The ride is unsupported so please bring spare inner tubes and other tools are also advised. As we are riding in groups please bring your road bike or a single speed with attached brake/s. All abilities are welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand if you want to test a Gilet.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP