We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hi-vis Evening Ride - London
Training through the winter is essential for most but on the cold, dark evenings that are creeping in, the thought of going out alone on narrow lanes in the dark isn’t so appealing. So every Thursday evening the London Cycle Club is holding rides around Regent’s Park, bookended with fine coffee (or maybe a glass of wine) back at the Club.
And beginning this Thursday 11th we’re going distinctly hi-vis. There will be Hi-Vis Gilets to test and Lezyne lights to illuminate our laps of Regent's Park. We’ll also be introducing a new ride card to keep you training through the winter - collect six ride stamps to receive a pair of chartreuse Oversocks. For the brave there’ll be a shot of Chartreuse liquor to warm you after the ride.
When – Thursday 11th October
Where – Rapha Cycle Club, Brewer Street, London
Time – 18.30 (arrive at 18.15 if you would like to try a hi-vis gilet)
The ride is unsupported so please bring spare inner tubes and other tools are also advised. As we are riding in groups please bring your road bike or a single speed with attached brake/s. All abilities are welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand if you want to test a Gilet.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX