Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Hi-vis Evening Ride - London
Training through the winter is essential for most but on the cold, dark evenings that are creeping in, the thought of going out alone on narrow lanes in the dark isn’t so appealing. So every Thursday evening the London Cycle Club is holding rides around Regent’s Park, bookended with fine coffee (or maybe a glass of wine) back at the Club.
And beginning this Thursday 11th we’re going distinctly hi-vis. There will be Hi-Vis Gilets to test and Lezyne lights to illuminate our laps of Regent's Park. We’ll also be introducing a new ride card to keep you training through the winter - collect six ride stamps to receive a pair of chartreuse Oversocks. For the brave there’ll be a shot of Chartreuse liquor to warm you after the ride.
When – Thursday 11th October
Where – Rapha Cycle Club, Brewer Street, London
Time – 18.30 (arrive at 18.15 if you would like to try a hi-vis gilet)
The ride is unsupported so please bring spare inner tubes and other tools are also advised. As we are riding in groups please bring your road bike or a single speed with attached brake/s. All abilities are welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand if you want to test a Gilet.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb