We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hi-vis Evening Ride - London
Training through the winter is essential for most but on the cold, dark evenings that are creeping in, the thought of going out alone on narrow lanes in the dark isn’t so appealing. So every Thursday evening the London Cycle Club is holding rides around Regent’s Park, bookended with fine coffee (or maybe a glass of wine) back at the Club.
And beginning this Thursday 11th we’re going distinctly hi-vis. There will be Hi-Vis Gilets to test and Lezyne lights to illuminate our laps of Regent's Park. We’ll also be introducing a new ride card to keep you training through the winter - collect six ride stamps to receive a pair of chartreuse Oversocks. For the brave there’ll be a shot of Chartreuse liquor to warm you after the ride.
When – Thursday 11th October
Where – Rapha Cycle Club, Brewer Street, London
Time – 18.30 (arrive at 18.15 if you would like to try a hi-vis gilet)
The ride is unsupported so please bring spare inner tubes and other tools are also advised. As we are riding in groups please bring your road bike or a single speed with attached brake/s. All abilities are welcome. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand if you want to test a Gilet.
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc