We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo ©Robin Wood e.V.
Discover a hidden side of Hamburg and join our Warm Up Ride the day before the 2012 Vattenfall Cyclassics.
Come and find us on the Jungfernstieg on Saturday 18.08.2012 at 9:00am at the Rapha/Pasculli/Veloskop booth. You can't miss it.
Kick things off with an espresso before departure, then cruise along the Hafencity before diving down into the old Elb-tunnel. After surfacing on the other side, we will ride out to the Eichenbaumsee, then across the harbour back to the Jungfernstieg. A scenic 60km loop off the beaten track that will take a good two hours to complete – making it a relaxed start to your weekend.
Enjoy another post ride coffee with Rapha, discuss your strategy for the race the next day and check out our booth. We look forward to welcoming you:
Saturday 18 August, 9:00am
Cyclassics Expo Area
Jungfernstieg [ map ]
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling