We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hell of the North: Route Info
For those riding our Hell of the North route on Sunday, below are the locations of each sector and here is a Garmin-compatible route map.
The weather looks like it could be fair, so bring your sunglasses, spare tubes/CO2 canisters/repair kits and plenty of panache.
START | Pond Square, Highgate N6, 9am GMT
END | Black Horse Pub, Wood St EN5, 1pm GMT onwards
20 – Rectory Farm (sharp right turn at farmhouse)
19 – Crews Hill (Attention! Sharp turn + potholes abound)
~ Bread and Cheese Lane ~
18 – Paradise Wildlife Park
17 – Highfield Wodd
16 – Ermine St.
15 – Balls Wood
14 – Balls Park
13 – Morgan’s Walk
12 – Clements Farm
11 – Edwards Green
10 – Old Claypits Farm
09 – Ponsbourne Park
08 – Hertfordshire Way
07 – Warrenwood Park (Attention!)
06 – Potwells
05 – Mymshall/Redwell Wood (Tough)
04 – South Mimms/M25/Dancers Hill
03 – Crossoaks Farm
02 – High Canons
01 – Holmshill (Attention!)
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX