Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Hell of the North No.4
All photos Jonathan Hines
The fourth edition of Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix, the UK's very own Hell of the North, yet again proved a gloriously bumpy, muddy and leg shattering day out. This year's parcours included two never-before-seen sectors of dirt and gravé and a new finishing venue where a lot of very tired but satisfied riders enjoyed beer, chips and the sight of Fabulous Cancellara stealing victory at L'Enfer du Nord for a third time. Below are a few comments from some happy roulers:
The best yet. The espresso at the feed stop was pure class. Thanks Jack for keeping hold of my race cape, I'm glad I ditched it when I did, although I could have done with sweating out a few extra lbs (read stone)
@rapharacing great course for the Hell of the North, thanks again for the best feed station ever.#performanceprocycling
@rapharacing crew ride hell of the north iv. perfect day out in the bike.#hotn #womens100 clairelg12…instagram.com/p/X0XBJ0TXTo/
Thank you @rapharacing for an AMAZING #HellOfTheNorth day. Great ride, pave, coffees, + great#PR race! #superlatives My legs R sore now!
@rapharacing Thanks for putting on today's ride. A top day out in some beautiful sunshine.
Fantastic day, great course, good organisation, many thanks.
Second that. HOTN gets better each time I do it. Big thanks to Jack and co.
Thanks Jack and everyone at Rapha - a really nice day out on the bike
Another great day out from Rapha. Many thanks to Jack and the team - best signs yet. Although special thanks goes to Rapha's breakdown service courtesy of Laura.
Great day out. Good route. And the new pub at the end was a good choice. Thanks to Jack, Laura and good to ride with Mark, Erwan, Mike, Jordan, Rob and Josh albeit briefly.
With thanks to Muc-Off for providing bike wash cleaning products.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!