Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Hell of the North No.4
All photos Jonathan Hines
The fourth edition of Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix, the UK's very own Hell of the North, yet again proved a gloriously bumpy, muddy and leg shattering day out. This year's parcours included two never-before-seen sectors of dirt and gravé and a new finishing venue where a lot of very tired but satisfied riders enjoyed beer, chips and the sight of Fabulous Cancellara stealing victory at L'Enfer du Nord for a third time. Below are a few comments from some happy roulers:
The best yet. The espresso at the feed stop was pure class. Thanks Jack for keeping hold of my race cape, I'm glad I ditched it when I did, although I could have done with sweating out a few extra lbs (read stone)
@rapharacing great course for the Hell of the North, thanks again for the best feed station ever.#performanceprocycling
@rapharacing crew ride hell of the north iv. perfect day out in the bike.#hotn #womens100 clairelg12…instagram.com/p/X0XBJ0TXTo/
Thank you @rapharacing for an AMAZING #HellOfTheNorth day. Great ride, pave, coffees, + great#PR race! #superlatives My legs R sore now!
@rapharacing Thanks for putting on today's ride. A top day out in some beautiful sunshine.
Fantastic day, great course, good organisation, many thanks.
Second that. HOTN gets better each time I do it. Big thanks to Jack and co.
Thanks Jack and everyone at Rapha - a really nice day out on the bike
Another great day out from Rapha. Many thanks to Jack and the team - best signs yet. Although special thanks goes to Rapha's breakdown service courtesy of Laura.
Great day out. Good route. And the new pub at the end was a good choice. Thanks to Jack, Laura and good to ride with Mark, Erwan, Mike, Jordan, Rob and Josh albeit briefly.
With thanks to Muc-Off for providing bike wash cleaning products.
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…