Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Hell of the North No.4
All photos Jonathan Hines
The fourth edition of Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix, the UK's very own Hell of the North, yet again proved a gloriously bumpy, muddy and leg shattering day out. This year's parcours included two never-before-seen sectors of dirt and gravé and a new finishing venue where a lot of very tired but satisfied riders enjoyed beer, chips and the sight of Fabulous Cancellara stealing victory at L'Enfer du Nord for a third time. Below are a few comments from some happy roulers:
The best yet. The espresso at the feed stop was pure class. Thanks Jack for keeping hold of my race cape, I'm glad I ditched it when I did, although I could have done with sweating out a few extra lbs (read stone)
@rapharacing great course for the Hell of the North, thanks again for the best feed station ever.#performanceprocycling
@rapharacing crew ride hell of the north iv. perfect day out in the bike.#hotn #womens100 clairelg12…instagram.com/p/X0XBJ0TXTo/
Thank you @rapharacing for an AMAZING #HellOfTheNorth day. Great ride, pave, coffees, + great#PR race! #superlatives My legs R sore now!
@rapharacing Thanks for putting on today's ride. A top day out in some beautiful sunshine.
Fantastic day, great course, good organisation, many thanks.
Second that. HOTN gets better each time I do it. Big thanks to Jack and co.
Thanks Jack and everyone at Rapha - a really nice day out on the bike
Another great day out from Rapha. Many thanks to Jack and the team - best signs yet. Although special thanks goes to Rapha's breakdown service courtesy of Laura.
Great day out. Good route. And the new pub at the end was a good choice. Thanks to Jack, Laura and good to ride with Mark, Erwan, Mike, Jordan, Rob and Josh albeit briefly.
With thanks to Muc-Off for providing bike wash cleaning products.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.