Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Hell of the North No.4
All photos Jonathan Hines
The fourth edition of Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix, the UK's very own Hell of the North, yet again proved a gloriously bumpy, muddy and leg shattering day out. This year's parcours included two never-before-seen sectors of dirt and gravé and a new finishing venue where a lot of very tired but satisfied riders enjoyed beer, chips and the sight of Fabulous Cancellara stealing victory at L'Enfer du Nord for a third time. Below are a few comments from some happy roulers:
The best yet. The espresso at the feed stop was pure class. Thanks Jack for keeping hold of my race cape, I'm glad I ditched it when I did, although I could have done with sweating out a few extra lbs (read stone)
@rapharacing great course for the Hell of the North, thanks again for the best feed station ever.#performanceprocycling
@rapharacing crew ride hell of the north iv. perfect day out in the bike.#hotn #womens100 clairelg12…instagram.com/p/X0XBJ0TXTo/
Thank you @rapharacing for an AMAZING #HellOfTheNorth day. Great ride, pave, coffees, + great#PR race! #superlatives My legs R sore now!
@rapharacing Thanks for putting on today's ride. A top day out in some beautiful sunshine.
Fantastic day, great course, good organisation, many thanks.
Second that. HOTN gets better each time I do it. Big thanks to Jack and co.
Thanks Jack and everyone at Rapha - a really nice day out on the bike
Another great day out from Rapha. Many thanks to Jack and the team - best signs yet. Although special thanks goes to Rapha's breakdown service courtesy of Laura.
Great day out. Good route. And the new pub at the end was a good choice. Thanks to Jack, Laura and good to ride with Mark, Erwan, Mike, Jordan, Rob and Josh albeit briefly.
With thanks to Muc-Off for providing bike wash cleaning products.
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS