We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hell of the North IV
Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix in hellish Hertfordshire is back once again. What with all the beautiful weather we've been having in the UK, the parcours for this year's edition of Hell of the North is looking suitably shambolic. Potholes, mud and some of Hertfordshire’s meanest gravé awaits. This year's edition will see brand new sectors and all the trimmings needed for a great day of riding and watching the Queen of the Classics, Paris-Roubaix. Again we'll have prizes for punctures, panache and power. And as is traditional, beer and frites will be served at the arrivée (public house) where the race will be showing on the big screen. More details soon.
Sunday April 7th 2013
Entry is free but limited to 300 places. Keep an eye out for when to register.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…