Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Hell of the North IV
Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix in hellish Hertfordshire is back once again. What with all the beautiful weather we've been having in the UK, the parcours for this year's edition of Hell of the North is looking suitably shambolic. Potholes, mud and some of Hertfordshire’s meanest gravé awaits. This year's edition will see brand new sectors and all the trimmings needed for a great day of riding and watching the Queen of the Classics, Paris-Roubaix. Again we'll have prizes for punctures, panache and power. And as is traditional, beer and frites will be served at the arrivée (public house) where the race will be showing on the big screen. More details soon.
Sunday April 7th 2013
Entry is free but limited to 300 places. Keep an eye out for when to register.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX