[ locale string ]
Hell of the North IV
Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix in hellish Hertfordshire is back once again. What with all the beautiful weather we've been having in the UK, the parcours for this year's edition of Hell of the North is looking suitably shambolic. Potholes, mud and some of Hertfordshire’s meanest gravé awaits. This year's edition will see brand new sectors and all the trimmings needed for a great day of riding and watching the Queen of the Classics, Paris-Roubaix. Again we'll have prizes for punctures, panache and power. And as is traditional, beer and frites will be served at the arrivée (public house) where the race will be showing on the big screen. More details soon.
Sunday April 7th 2013
Entry is free but limited to 300 places. Keep an eye out for when to register.
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq