We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hell of the North IV
Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubaix in hellish Hertfordshire is back once again. What with all the beautiful weather we've been having in the UK, the parcours for this year's edition of Hell of the North is looking suitably shambolic. Potholes, mud and some of Hertfordshire’s meanest gravé awaits. This year's edition will see brand new sectors and all the trimmings needed for a great day of riding and watching the Queen of the Classics, Paris-Roubaix. Again we'll have prizes for punctures, panache and power. And as is traditional, beer and frites will be served at the arrivée (public house) where the race will be showing on the big screen. More details soon.
Sunday April 7th 2013
Entry is free but limited to 300 places. Keep an eye out for when to register.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.