We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hell of the North 2: The Route
To sign-up to the ride visit the registration page »
START | Pond Square, Highgate N6, 9am GMT
END | Black Horse Pub, Wood St EN5, 1pm GMT onwards
20 – Rectory Farm (sharp right turn at farmhouse)
19 – Crews Hill (Attention! Sharp turn + potholes abound)
~ Bread and Cheese Lane ~
18 – Paradise Wildlife Park
17 – Highfield Wodd
16 – Ermine St.
15 – Balls Wood
14 – Balls Park
13 – Morgan’s Walk
12 – Clements Farm
11 – Edwards Green
10 – Old Claypits Farm
09 – Ponsbourne Park
08 – Hertfordshire Way
07 – Warrenwood Park (Attention!)
06 – Potwells
05 – Mymshall/Redwell Wood (Tough)
04 – South Mimms/M25/Dancers Hill
03 – Crossoaks Farm
02 – High Canons
01 – Holmshill (Attention!)
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling