We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Hell of the North 2: The Route
To sign-up to the ride visit the registration page »
START | Pond Square, Highgate N6, 9am GMT
END | Black Horse Pub, Wood St EN5, 1pm GMT onwards
20 – Rectory Farm (sharp right turn at farmhouse)
19 – Crews Hill (Attention! Sharp turn + potholes abound)
~ Bread and Cheese Lane ~
18 – Paradise Wildlife Park
17 – Highfield Wodd
16 – Ermine St.
15 – Balls Wood
14 – Balls Park
13 – Morgan’s Walk
12 – Clements Farm
11 – Edwards Green
10 – Old Claypits Farm
09 – Ponsbourne Park
08 – Hertfordshire Way
07 – Warrenwood Park (Attention!)
06 – Potwells
05 – Mymshall/Redwell Wood (Tough)
04 – South Mimms/M25/Dancers Hill
03 – Crossoaks Farm
02 – High Canons
01 – Holmshill (Attention!)
- RT @mike_cuming: good luck to the fellas @Porterelliott @willstephenson and @edlaverack in the U23 TT today...
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...