We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photos by Chris Milliman
While a group of the Continental riders were tackling the high hills of the West during the the Ride the Rockies, another group of like minded individuals took to the East Coast for the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery ride. The 150 mile one day event travels from Harpoon's Boston based location through Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and up into Vermont.
90 degree heat and the pedal churning pace of former professional Cyclist Mark McCormack proved to be the biggest barriers of the day. And that is to say nothing of the the distance itself. Topping out at almost 1,000 riders who have helped grow the ride into its tenth year, the "B2B" as it is known in these parts, brings out all walks of life to traverse the New England countryside. There were triathletes and commuters, hard core roadies and even a few mountain bikers spanning the course this past Saturday. Some even pointing their bicycles towards Vermont at 5am to make it the full 150 miles.
Luckily for us the ending location included (and not in this order) copious amounts of beer, a river to cool off, a live band, and a thousand happily tired people to collectively recall every inch of the course. Keep an eye out for the full write up, a video and more amazing photographs from Chris Milliman.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0