We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photos by Chris Milliman
While a group of the Continental riders were tackling the high hills of the West during the the Ride the Rockies, another group of like minded individuals took to the East Coast for the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery ride. The 150 mile one day event travels from Harpoon's Boston based location through Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and up into Vermont.
90 degree heat and the pedal churning pace of former professional Cyclist Mark McCormack proved to be the biggest barriers of the day. And that is to say nothing of the the distance itself. Topping out at almost 1,000 riders who have helped grow the ride into its tenth year, the "B2B" as it is known in these parts, brings out all walks of life to traverse the New England countryside. There were triathletes and commuters, hard core roadies and even a few mountain bikers spanning the course this past Saturday. Some even pointing their bicycles towards Vermont at 5am to make it the full 150 miles.
Luckily for us the ending location included (and not in this order) copious amounts of beer, a river to cool off, a live band, and a thousand happily tired people to collectively recall every inch of the course. Keep an eye out for the full write up, a video and more amazing photographs from Chris Milliman.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.