[ locale string ]
Happy Hour with Mellow Johnny's
PHOTO: John Watson - Prolly Is Not Probably
Join us in Austin, Texas on Friday evening for a happy hour with Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop to celebrate the new section of their store dedicated to all things Rapha. We are proud to be a part of not only a beautiful shop, but one of the USA's most important cycling cities. Keep a keen eye out for our frequent Austin - SURVEY contributor John Watson who will be on hand to capture some of the action. Details below.
Location: Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop
Address: 400 Nueces St. Austin, TX 78701
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC