We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Happy Hour with Mellow Johnny's
PHOTO: John Watson - Prolly Is Not Probably
Join us in Austin, Texas on Friday evening for a happy hour with Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop to celebrate the new section of their store dedicated to all things Rapha. We are proud to be a part of not only a beautiful shop, but one of the USA's most important cycling cities. Keep a keen eye out for our frequent Austin - SURVEY contributor John Watson who will be on hand to capture some of the action. Details below.
Location: Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop
Address: 400 Nueces St. Austin, TX 78701
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!