We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Handmade Ride: Milan
To celebrate the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition and the Spring Summer collaboration between Rapha + Paul Smith, 40 luminaries of the design community will be led through the streets of Milan to celebrate the beauty of the bike, the city and design.
Starting mid morning on Friday 15th April, the ride will travel from Paul Smith’s exhibition space, weaving past iconic landmarks such as the Duomo, past Paul Smith’s Via Manzoni shop, coffee shops and the great Vigorelli Velodrome. The route will also spin past Salone Mobile mini expos in the city centre arriving at the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition in time for a pre-lunch glass of Prosecco.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq