We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Handmade Ride: Milan
To celebrate the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition and the Spring Summer collaboration between Rapha + Paul Smith, 40 luminaries of the design community will be led through the streets of Milan to celebrate the beauty of the bike, the city and design.
Starting mid morning on Friday 15th April, the ride will travel from Paul Smith’s exhibition space, weaving past iconic landmarks such as the Duomo, past Paul Smith’s Via Manzoni shop, coffee shops and the great Vigorelli Velodrome. The route will also spin past Salone Mobile mini expos in the city centre arriving at the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition in time for a pre-lunch glass of Prosecco.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.