[ locale string ]
Handmade Ride: Milan
To celebrate the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition and the Spring Summer collaboration between Rapha + Paul Smith, 40 luminaries of the design community will be led through the streets of Milan to celebrate the beauty of the bike, the city and design.
Starting mid morning on Friday 15th April, the ride will travel from Paul Smith’s exhibition space, weaving past iconic landmarks such as the Duomo, past Paul Smith’s Via Manzoni shop, coffee shops and the great Vigorelli Velodrome. The route will also spin past Salone Mobile mini expos in the city centre arriving at the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition in time for a pre-lunch glass of Prosecco.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…