We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Handmade Ride: Milan
To celebrate the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition and the Spring Summer collaboration between Rapha + Paul Smith, 40 luminaries of the design community will be led through the streets of Milan to celebrate the beauty of the bike, the city and design.
Starting mid morning on Friday 15th April, the ride will travel from Paul Smith’s exhibition space, weaving past iconic landmarks such as the Duomo, past Paul Smith’s Via Manzoni shop, coffee shops and the great Vigorelli Velodrome. The route will also spin past Salone Mobile mini expos in the city centre arriving at the Wallpaper Handmade exhibition in time for a pre-lunch glass of Prosecco.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.