We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Halfords Tour Series Round1: Durham
All images ©Velouk.net
Congratulations to the Rapha Condor Sharp team who got off to a perfect start at the Halfords Tour series last night, winning everything on offer at the opening round of the televised series in Durham.
It was Zak Dempster who took the individual honours on the night, only two days after returning from the Tour of Lorraine in France. Dempster took out his first Tour series win with a well-timed and powerful sprint ahead of a select group that had formed after an aggressive night’s racing.
Rapha Condor Sharp lead the series by one single point and on Thursday night (26th) in Aberystwyth they’ll look to increase this lead. National Criterium champion, Ed Clancy, will be racing.
The highly popular series will be televised tonight Wednesday 25th May on ITV4 at 20.00 on with a repeat on Thursday 26th May at 11.00.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0