We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Group Ride: Cinco de Mayo
The Dana Point Grand Prix,, part of USA Cycling's National Criterium Calendar, is one of the premier criteriums in the country. This weekend, in honor of the race, Rapha has teamed up with Oakley to check out the roads and hills surrounding one of the coolest outdoor companies we know.
The day will start with espresso shots courtesy of Hennie, our Mobile Cycle Club, and Peets coffee. Then we'll head out into the hills, before returning for beers and Mexican food from El Ranchito to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. If you haven't yet had a chance to meet Hennie in person, this would be a great place to start. Please note that this is a fun ride and is open to all. No one will get dropped, no one wins. The name of the game is sunshine and smiles.
Route will be through Rancho Santa Margarita, over Live Oak, north through Santiago Canyon, then heading west on Jamboree to Portola to Irvine Blvd and Bake Pkwy back to Oakley.
Saturday, May 5th. Meet 9:30am, rolling at 10am
Oakley, 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
This is not a race. It is an unsupported ride on open roads and although the pace is likely to get brisk in some sections, please remember this is a ride for fun. There are no prizes at the end (not even bragging rights).
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb