We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Group Ride: Cinco de Mayo
The Dana Point Grand Prix,, part of USA Cycling's National Criterium Calendar, is one of the premier criteriums in the country. This weekend, in honor of the race, Rapha has teamed up with Oakley to check out the roads and hills surrounding one of the coolest outdoor companies we know.
The day will start with espresso shots courtesy of Hennie, our Mobile Cycle Club, and Peets coffee. Then we'll head out into the hills, before returning for beers and Mexican food from El Ranchito to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. If you haven't yet had a chance to meet Hennie in person, this would be a great place to start. Please note that this is a fun ride and is open to all. No one will get dropped, no one wins. The name of the game is sunshine and smiles.
Route will be through Rancho Santa Margarita, over Live Oak, north through Santiago Canyon, then heading west on Jamboree to Portola to Irvine Blvd and Bake Pkwy back to Oakley.
Saturday, May 5th. Meet 9:30am, rolling at 10am
Oakley, 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
This is not a race. It is an unsupported ride on open roads and although the pace is likely to get brisk in some sections, please remember this is a ride for fun. There are no prizes at the end (not even bragging rights).
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.