We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Group Ride: Cinco de Mayo
The Dana Point Grand Prix,, part of USA Cycling's National Criterium Calendar, is one of the premier criteriums in the country. This weekend, in honor of the race, Rapha has teamed up with Oakley to check out the roads and hills surrounding one of the coolest outdoor companies we know.
The day will start with espresso shots courtesy of Hennie, our Mobile Cycle Club, and Peets coffee. Then we'll head out into the hills, before returning for beers and Mexican food from El Ranchito to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. If you haven't yet had a chance to meet Hennie in person, this would be a great place to start. Please note that this is a fun ride and is open to all. No one will get dropped, no one wins. The name of the game is sunshine and smiles.
Route will be through Rancho Santa Margarita, over Live Oak, north through Santiago Canyon, then heading west on Jamboree to Portola to Irvine Blvd and Bake Pkwy back to Oakley.
Saturday, May 5th. Meet 9:30am, rolling at 10am
Oakley, 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
This is not a race. It is an unsupported ride on open roads and although the pace is likely to get brisk in some sections, please remember this is a ride for fun. There are no prizes at the end (not even bragging rights).
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…