[ locale string ]
Group Ride: Cinco de Mayo
The Dana Point Grand Prix,, part of USA Cycling's National Criterium Calendar, is one of the premier criteriums in the country. This weekend, in honor of the race, Rapha has teamed up with Oakley to check out the roads and hills surrounding one of the coolest outdoor companies we know.
The day will start with espresso shots courtesy of Hennie, our Mobile Cycle Club, and Peets coffee. Then we'll head out into the hills, before returning for beers and Mexican food from El Ranchito to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. If you haven't yet had a chance to meet Hennie in person, this would be a great place to start. Please note that this is a fun ride and is open to all. No one will get dropped, no one wins. The name of the game is sunshine and smiles.
Route will be through Rancho Santa Margarita, over Live Oak, north through Santiago Canyon, then heading west on Jamboree to Portola to Irvine Blvd and Bake Pkwy back to Oakley.
Saturday, May 5th. Meet 9:30am, rolling at 10am
Oakley, 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
This is not a race. It is an unsupported ride on open roads and although the pace is likely to get brisk in some sections, please remember this is a ride for fun. There are no prizes at the end (not even bragging rights).
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries