Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Gentlemen's Time Trial 2010
A fortnight ago the inaugural Rapha Gentlemen's Time Trial took place from London-Brighton-London. Based on the Rapha Gentlemen's Races established in the USA, this was a ride untypical of the more traditional time trials that take place in the UK. Setting off from Rapha Cycle Club in Clerkenwell, 12 teams made the journey down to the south coast and back, taking in checkpoints along the way.
Not since the 1964 conflict between mods and rockers has there been such a hotly contested two-wheel chase into Brighton. Of course, there was less physical violence and a good deal more gentlemanly conduct, but it still boiled down to rival gangs fighting for supremacy.
From the Harrington threads of the Tweed Run team to the carbon machines of Bespoke Cycles unit (I say unit as there was only three of them). From the Brompton Team who made use of their public transport privileges, the "red train" of the Rapha Cycle Club squadron to the LFGSS crew who all rode fixed-wheel and stopped at several pubs en route. Each team rode with their own brand of panache. We have a full report and short film coming soon.
To see the Flickr set click.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma